Caribbean Airlines is known for its best customer service and passenger satisfaction. Whether you are flying anywhere. They offer you a hassle-free journey from beginning to end. So if you are deciding to travel from Caribbean Airlines, You should be aware of the check-in policy of the airline. For this, we are here to assist and guide you about the policy.
What Are the Caribbean Airlines Check-in Options?
There are various options through which you can do your check-in. These include-
- online check-in for Caribbean airlines
- Caribbean Airlines web check-in online
- Check-in at the airport
What Is the Check-In Deadline at The Airport
According to Caribbean Airlines’ check-in time policy, Passengers can arrive before 3 hours at the airport on international flights but it is 2 hours before the scheduled time of departure in the case of domestic flights. In addition to Caribbean Airlines check-in counters, self-service kiosks are available at select airports. But it is to be noted that the ticket counters should close one hour before departure of the scheduled flights.
Steps for The Caribbean Airline Check-in Online?
If you are looking for online Caribbean airlines check in. Here are the steps to follow
- Go to the official website of the Caribbean airlines
- Click on the homepage
- Insert the last name in the slot where it is required, the flight number, and so on
- Choose your seat
- Confirm the registration
- Verify the details are correct.
- Then click on the continue button
Steps for The Mobile Check-In of The Caribbean Airlines
Follow these steps if you want to check in from your mobile. These are as under-
- Visit the check-in button on the Caribbean airlines
- Select the mobile app from the menu
- Insert your booking reference and last name
- Choose your seat locations
- Insert the weight and dimensions of your bag.
- Review your reservation
- Then click on the check-in
Steps for The Check-In at The Airport
- Get to the Caribbean Airlines check-in counter at least 60 minutes before the aircraft takes off.
- Present your valid passport and a valid piece of government-issued identification to the check-in representative.
- If you have checked your luggage, the check-in representative will weigh and tag your bags.
- The check-in agent will give you your boarding pass.
- You can proceed through the security checkpoint to your boarding gate.
Documents Requirement for The Check-In of Caribbean Airlines
The following records or paperwork are necessary for Advance Passenger Information (API) for passengers traveling within the United States:
- Type in your name just as it appears on the document. Please provide your gender, nationality, and date of birth. Make sure the passport number you enter corresponds to the nation in which you were born. Mention when your passport expires.
- U.S. Customs and Border Protection needs the address. You must enter your country of nationality.
- Fill up the alien registration card with your name exactly as it appears. Provide your gender, nationality, and date of birth. Give your Alien Card number and indicate which country issued it (U.S.A.). Mention the deadline for Alien Registration.
- State where you will be staying in the United States. The United States Customs and Border Protection agency also demands this.
- Name and phone number of emergency contact: Provide this person’s details.