Delta Airlines is one of the most popular airlines in the world, offering a wide variety of flight options to their customers. With the convenience of their online check-in system, Delta makes it easy for travelers to manage their travel plans.
However, it’s important to understand the Delta Airlines check-in policy so you can ensure you arrive at the airport on time and with all the necessary information.
Further, we’ll take a look at the Delta Airlines check-in policy, including when to check in, what documents are required, and more
Ways to Check-In for Delta Airlines Flight
You have several options for checking in for your Delta Airlines flight: online (web), on your mobile, curbside at the airport, at a self-service kiosk, or the ticket counter.
Delta Airlines Web Check-In
Delta Airlines offers web check-in services, allowing customers to check in for their flights online. This service is available up to 24 hours before a scheduled departure and makes the process of checking in much more convenient.
- Go to https://www.delta.com/apac/en and click on the Check-in section.
- Enter your confirmation code and departure airport.
- Select the Find My Trip tab and choose the trip you want to check in for.
- Confirm the request by clicking the Proceed tab.
- The airline will then send your boarding pass to your registered email address. If you wish, you can print your boarding pass.
Note* If you have an electronic ticket on a Delta Airlines flight, you can use this option. You can access your reservation with your confirmation code, e-ticket number, or frequent flyer account. However, this option is not available for special needs passengers, such as unaccompanied minors or those traveling with a pet.
Delta Airlines Mobile Check-In
Delta Airlines Mobile Check-in is a convenient and time-saving way for travelers to check in for their flights quickly and easily. With Delta Airlines Mobile Check-in, passengers can check in for their flights, select their seats, and even access their boarding passes all from the convenience of their mobile device. This allows for more efficient travel and less time spent waiting in line at the airport.
- If your first flight is with Delta Airlines and you have an electronic ticket, you can view your reservation using your frequent flyer number, confirmation code, or e-ticket number.
- If the airport you are leaving from has mobile boarding passes, you can use that. Otherwise, you can check in and print a boarding pass at the self-service kiosk or ticket counter.
- If you do not have a special need, such as if you are an unaccompanied minor or traveling with a pet, or if you are traveling with a small child, then you will need to print a boarding pass.
Delta Airlines Curbside Check-In
Delta Airlines’ curbside check-in service has become a popular way for travelers to quickly and easily check-in for their flights. With curbside check-in, you can save time and get on your way faster.
If you are flying with Delta Airlines, you can check in curbside for your flight at most USA airports up to 4 hours before your scheduled departure time. When you check-in, you need to show a photo ID and provide your reservation code, flight number, or electronic ticket number. To see a list of airports that offer this service, please go to the Delta Airlines website.
Delta Airlines Self-Service Kiosk Check-In
If you’re about to take a trip with Delta Airlines, you’ll be happy to know that the self-service kiosk check-in process is easier than ever before. You can now check-in from 30 minutes to 4 hours before your departure time at the airport self-service kiosk and get a printed boarding pass. This simple process allows you to save time and effort when preparing for your journey, so you can spend more time doing the things you love.
Delta Airlines Ticket Counter Check-In
Delta Airlines ticket counter check-in is an efficient and reliable way to check in for your flight. It is a convenient process that allows travelers to quickly check in and get their boarding passes.
By using the Delta Airlines ticket counter check-in, you can save time and energy that you would otherwise spend in long queues at the airport. Delta Airlines ticket counter check-in can also help you save money, as the process is often cheaper than checking in online or at the airport.
You can check in at the Delta Airlines airport ticket counter for your trip up to 4 hours before the scheduled departure time, and receive a printed boarding pass.
What Time Should You Get to The Airport to Take a Flight with Delta Airlines?
It is recommended to arrive two hours before the scheduled departure time for domestic flights in the US and three hours before for international flights to/from the US.
- Passengers should check in with any carry-on luggage at least 30 minutes before the planned departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes before for international flights.
- Check-in with any checked bags must take place no later than 30 minutes before the planned departure time for domestic flights and 60 minutes before for international flights.