Caribbean Airlines, like most airlines, has a flight cancellation policy in place to address various situations that might lead passengers to cancel their reservations. The Caribbean Airlines flight change policy is the top-ranked policy as compared to the other airlines. The Caribbean Airlines cancellation is very easy and smooth to follow the steps without any hassle. Passengers can claim the refund if they are eligible for same. If you want Caribbean Airlines cancellation, You can contact us and get full assistance.
Caribbean Airline Cancellation Policy in 24 Hours
According to Caribbean Airlines, The passengers are eligible to cancel their flight within 24 hours of purchase. You will get a full refund in case the flight was booked at least one week before departure. The cancellation fee depends on the type of fare, the destination, and the time of the cancellation of the flight. This policy is applicable only on the flights that are booked via the official website of Caribbean Airlines, or at the airline’s ticket office. For more detailed information or if you have any queries regarding this, Do contact us.
Caribbean Airlines Ticket Refund Policy
If you have purchased the ticket from Caribbean Airlines and want to cancel the same. Then you don’t need to worry. Caribbean Airlines is committed to promptly processing the refunds. The passenger will get the refund directly if they have made the payment via their credit card, or cash or they would get a cheque. You will get the refund in nearly 7 to 20 working days from Caribbean Airlines. But it should be noted that those passengers can receive the refund who have to buy the refundable tickets but on the other hand, those who purchased non-refundable tickets can only get the tax amount refunded.
Caribbean Airlines Ticket Cancellation Fee
In Caribbean airlines, if the passenger cancels the flight after 24 hours of booking, In this case, the cancellation fee would be 50 USD on all domestic flights. But if the passenger is canceling their flight in the cancellation window then they are eligible for the full refund without paying the additional amount of charges. Other than this if you have not canceled the ticket within the certain time frame, then you have to pay the small amount as a cancellation fee. The refund amount depends on the time of cancellation.
Different Modes to Cancel Caribbean Airlines Ticket
There are two modes through which the Caribbean airlines are canceled. Online mode and the other is offline mode. Here both modes are defined with the steps
Steps of Caribbean Flight Cancellation via Online Mode
If you have booked the flight from online mode then you are eligible to cancel your flight via online mode through their official website. If you are going to cancel the flight and want assistance, we are here to help, get in touch with us.
- Go to the official site of the Caribbean Airlines at www.caribean- airlines.com
- Click on my trips
- On the new page click on the manage booking
- Click on the money or miles
- Insert your booking reference and last name
- Now you can cancel your flight
- After the successful completion of the cancellation request, you will receive a confirmation email.
- Lastly, if you are eligible for the refund then you will get your refund within 7- 10 working days
Steps of Caribbean Flight Cancellation via Offline Mode
Same as the online mode if you have booked the ticket from offline mode then you are eligible to cancel it on the same
- Go to the ticket counter and cancel your ticket
- If you have booked the ticket from any ticket agent then you should go to the agent and cancel your ticket.
- Choose your language
- Give the proper details to the agent to cancel your ticket including name, address, etc
- Select the trip you want to cancel
- Select the payment method for paying the cancellation fee for the Caribbean flight
- Then lastly you will receive an email of ticket cancellation confirmation.
Remember, we are the travoliners, our professionals are always ready to assist you with flight cancellation. You can call us or send an email to us